Premium Content: Analysis of CCO usage for 2016 compliance obligation

January 31, 2018 by Emily Jackson

In November 2017, the ARB confirmed that all entities covered under California’s cap-and-trade scheme were compliant. This means that they surrendered 30% of their total obligation for 2016. The remaining 70% is to be surrendered in November 2018, along with 70% of their obligations from 2015 and 100% of their obligations…

This content is for registered members only. Login to view this content or Register here

  • Facebook
  • Google
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Email